Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome

  If you've stumbled across this blog, intentionally or not, welcome.  My intention for this blog is to talk about life following an journey through infertility and parenting multiples.  I had a blog throughout the infertility journey and part of the pregnancy, but noticed that once we got pregnant, I didn't blog as much.  I wonder if it's due to the fact that it started as an infertility (or IF as it will be called here) blog and I didn't want to hurt any readers that may be having a bad day.  It was unfortunate, because I don't feel I documented my pregnancy as much as I would have liked because I was so worried about what my IF friends would think.  I will recap our history in my next post, but if anyone wants to see the other blog, you can find it here:
http://herecomesthesun65.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment